Feng Shui Tub and Shower Etiquette
When it comes to showers and tub enclosures it a good practice to close the shower curtain after each use.
- Improves overall esthetics. Fabric and pattern can be used to balance the Feng Shui Five Elements and gua in which the bathroom aligns to. In most cases, a shower curtain is more visually appealing than the inside of the shower
- floral, woodland and birds help to control and direct the flow of the drain
- closing the shower curtain reduces the effect of the shower drain which in woo-woo terms can be viewed as a money drain
- showers and tubs too can be a place where germs party hard closing the curtain can help reduce the spread of germs
- wipe down the show and tub after each use will help keep the space sparkling clean
- remember to turn the bathroom fan on to reduce the build-up of moisture
- closing a shower curtain after each use softens what can feel like a rather cold and hard space.
- Besides the bedroom the bathroom is one of the two spaces where your birthday suit is your only attire; a shower curtain reduces a sense of vulnerability while adding warmth to the space